directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] custom partition for 1.5?
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 16:11:25 GMT
Hi tore,

Tore Halset wrote:
> I am a ApacheDS-newbie wanting to expose my current non-ldap user
> database via ldap using ApacheDS. It looks like I should make a custom
> partition. Does anyone have a good example on how to get started with this?

Currently I work on a simple example for a custom partition for the
documentation. Please note, that this is still work in progress!!!

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/sandbox/szoerner/syspropPartition

It is a readonly partition which publishes the system properties and
their values via ldap.

As I said, I currently work on it. Filters and sub tree searches
currently do not work correctly (the filter is ignored, for instance).
But at least it starts and shows up nicely in Studio.

I hope it helps you to start with.

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan