directory-users mailing list archives

From Michaël Figuière <figuie...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject How to use DHCP protocol in ApacheDS ?
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 15:37:23 GMT
  I would like to try the DHCP protocol in ApacheDS which may offer pretty nice possibilities,
however I can’t understand the way it must be used. In fact other available protocols expose
some proper classes such as NtpServer or DnsServer that extends AbstractProtocolService or
DirectoryBackedService, but DHCP only offers a DhcpService interface which is obviously not
the starting point...

  Can anyone give me some explanation on the way to use this protocol in Apache DS ?

Thanks,

Michael