directory-users mailing list archives

From "Stephen More" <stephen.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Implementing an alternative Backend
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:25:23 GMT
On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 9:08 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> Can you create a JIRA ? We wilol try to update the doco in one big
> shot, but having a list of outdated pages in JIRA will certainly help.
> And if you have some proposal for a better page, feel free to attach
> it :)

Sure: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIR-237

In my quest I have found that ApacheDS 1.0.x works well with
Thunderbird, but not Outlook 2003.
So I decided to give 1.5.x a go only to find that the 1.5 docs seem to
be a copy from the 1.0 branch ( not very accurate ). Would you like me
to create a JIRA for each doc issue, attach all items to 1 JIRA, or is
there a way I can help directly with the documentation ?

-Steve More