directory-users mailing list archives

From "Stephen More" <stephen.m...@gmail.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] Implementing an alternative Backend
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 14:15:27 GMT
I see there is not alot of information on the web page about building
and alternative Backend. Can someone point me in a good direction to
get started ? Is there an example pom.xml with dependencies to build a
backend ? Once I build my class file, how do I install/configure it so
it can be used ?

I want to create a bridge between Outlook Address Book and a SQL
database. I figured the best way would be to use Apache Directory and
write a custom Backend using JDBC calls to my DB.

Any help is appreciated.

-Steve More