directory-users mailing list archives

From "Tanja Ertl" <Tanja_E...@avid.com>
Subject AbandonHandler
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 09:56:55 GMT
Hi all,

>From time to time I can see the following log message in our ApacheDS log:

"WARN [org.apache.directory.server.ldap.handlers.AbandonHandler] - Got abandon request from
client (SOCKET, ...) but request must have already terminated.  Abandon request org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.message.AbandonRequestImpl@57f8ab81
had no effect."

Am I right, that this only means, that the request, the AbondanRequest tries to abort, has
already finished?

If yes, should it be a warn message then?

Thanks in advance,

Tanja

Tanja Ertl, Senior Software Engineer
Avid Development GmbH, Paul-Heyse-Str 29, D-80336 München
http://www.avid.com <http://www.avid.com/>  mailto:tanja_ertl@avid.com <mailto:tanja_ertl@avid.com>

Tel: +498950206871, Fax: +498950206819
Amtsgericht München HRB 155339, USt. ID. Nr. DE 814232828;
Geschäftsführer: Jochen Pielage, Jörg Tewes, Paige Parisi, Joel Legon