directory-users mailing list archives

From Harakiri <harakiri...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Implementing an alternative Backend
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2008 20:50:22 GMT
For what you want to do, you dont need to implement a custom backend - a custom search interceptor
is the way to do. Its quiet each to implement, just implement the interceptor interface, overwrite
the search method and - this is the research part you have to do on your own, figure out how
to return the correct values (i.e. howto create a serversearchentry etc)