directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: parallel binds
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:29:36 GMT
Tanja Ertl wrote:
> No, I didn't. I just tried from one machine 75 requests in parallel.
> I could try, but I don't see how that would change the situation. Are there any restrictions
that only x connections per host are allowed?
no. Asd I said, we have tested the server to absorb something like 900
request in //. So maybe your client (with 100 threads) is a bit overwhelmed.

Btw, there is a parameter on the server to set the number of threads
handling incoming requests :
  <standardThreadPool id="standardThreadPool" maxThreads="8"/>

You can change this number. (the more processor you have on your server,
the higher the number of thread you can use).

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org