directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Embedding ApacheDS as a Web Application" revisited for 1.5.4
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 08:54:56 GMT
Cheong Chung Onn wrote:
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> My apologies for not providing more info. I received a
> LdapNameNotFoundException, this exception is triggered when i add an
> OperationContext to the partition nexus using -
> directoryService.getPartitionNexus().add(new
> AddOperationContext(directoryService.getAdminSession(), entry));
You should call the
directoryService.getPartitionNexus().addPartitionContex() method instead
of the add() method. Partitions are very different objects than entries
: they have an associated entry, but when you create a new partition,
there is much more to do (like udpdate the partition table, etc).

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org