directory-users mailing list archives

From Cheong Chung Onn <chung...@greenfossil.com>
Subject Re: "Embedding ApacheDS as a Web Application" revisited for 1.5.4
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 08:43:41 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

My apologies for not providing more info. I received a
LdapNameNotFoundException, this exception is triggered when i add an
OperationContext to the partition nexus using -
directoryService.getPartitionNexus().add(new
AddOperationContext(directoryService.getAdminSession(), entry));

Would appreciate if you could help to validate the steps i did in
creating a partition.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
chung-onn

org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.exception.LdapNameNotFoundException:
dc=technetium,dc=com
    at
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.DefaultPartitionNexus.getPartition(DefaultPartitionNexus.java:1097)
    at
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.DefaultPartitionNexus.add(DefaultPartitionNexus.java:819)
    at
com.greenfossil.platform.directory.EmbeddedApacheDSServer.createPartition(EmbeddedApacheDSServer.java:171)
    at
com.greenfossil.platform.directory.EmbeddedApacheDSServer.startup(EmbeddedApacheDSServer.java:194)
    at
com.greenfossil.platform.directory.EmbeddedApacheDSServerTest.testEmbeddedApacheDSServer(EmbeddedApacheDSServerTest.java:17)
    at
    at
    at org.testng.internal.MethodHelper.invokeMethod(MethodHelper.java:580)
    at org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeMethod(Invoker.java:478)
    at org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeTestMethod(Invoker.java:617)
    at org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeTestMethods(Invoker.java:885)
    at
org.testng.internal.TestMethodWorker.invokeTestMethods(TestMethodWorker.java:126)
    at org.testng.internal.TestMethodWorker.run(TestMethodWorker.java:110)
    at org.testng.TestRunner.runWorkers(TestRunner.java:712)
    at org.testng.TestRunner.privateRun(TestRunner.java:582)
    at org.testng.TestRunner.run(TestRunner.java:477)
    at org.testng.SuiteRunner.runTest(SuiteRunner.java:324)
    at org.testng.SuiteRunner.runSequentially(SuiteRunner.java:319)
    at org.testng.SuiteRunner.privateRun(SuiteRunner.java:292)
    at org.testng.SuiteRunner.run(SuiteRunner.java:198)
    at org.testng.TestNG.createAndRunSuiteRunners(TestNG.java:823)
    at org.testng.TestNG.runSuitesLocally(TestNG.java:790)
    at org.testng.TestNG.run(TestNG.java:708)
    at org.testng.remote.RemoteTestNG.run(RemoteTestNG.java:73)
    at org.testng.remote.RemoteTestNG.main(RemoteTestNG.java:124)