directory-users mailing list archives

From <>
Subject [Studio] Problem by editing attributvalues
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 06:24:51 GMT
 I'm using Windows Vista x64 Business, Java 1.6.0 Build 07 and Apache
Directory Studio 1.3.0.v20081014.
 Since yesterday i have a problem. I'm connected with a OpenLDAP
Server and I'm use my own Objectclass. My Attributes uses
 Now I can't editing the values of a part from my Attributes but the
attributes are normal String Attributes. In the View the Attributes
and the Values are written in Italic (like a operational attribut but
there isn't operational attributes) ... but other attributes there
defined in the same objectclass i can change the values.
 What can i doo tho solve this Problem ... i must change and delete
this attributes.
 here you can see a screenshot
 i have garbled the secret informations.
 Sorry for my bad english ... i can read english but i have problems
to write.
 thanks for your help