directory-users mailing list archives

From "Relph,Brian" <Brian.Re...@Cerner.com>
Subject Paging + Sorting
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:52:57 GMT

Hello,

I am currently using Spring-LDAP to manage my ldap operations.  One thing I am trying to do
is sorting+paging.  Spring-LDAP has support for making the calls, and my OID ldap server claims
to support it as well.  However, I am having no such luck.  Sorting and paging work independently,
but not together - my pages just get concatenated, i.e. page 1 is perfect, but when I ask
for page 2, it gives me page 1 + 2.

Anyway,  I use Studio to browse my ldap, and it seems that your views do sorting + paging.
 I was wondering how you did it, and maybe where in svn I could look at it?

Thanks,

Brian Relph