directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] 1.5.3 install comments
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2008 19:45:18 GMT
Thanks Andy this is great feedback.  I'd love to get these in for 1.5.4 but
we're hours away from it but hopefully if you keep us motivated we will
gladly incorporate your Mandriva fixes.  It's good to have such users and
please keep pinging us or pushing out JIRA issues on things that you think
need improvement or fixing.  We need such positive pressure from our users.

Thanks,
Alex