directory-users mailing list archives

From "Jain, Prateek" <Prateek.J...@premiereglobal.com>
Subject RE: hi
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:37:47 GMT

Thanks Kiran, for your great help. Let me go through these links.
Definitely I would love to contribute to apache, in any way. I will get
back to you on this asap.

Regards,
Prateek

-----Original Message-----
From: Kiran Ayyagari [mailto:ayyagarikiran@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 1:42 PM
To: users@directory.apache.org; Jain, Prateek
Subject: Re: hi

hi Prateek,

      Have a look at the excellent doc which explains about the internal

data structures used by ADS and especially
      the JDBM partition design

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx11/JDBM+Partition+Des
ign

     After that you may want to look at the JdbmTable, JdbmMasterTable,
JdbmIndex, JdbmStore and JdbmPartition
     classes.

     Let me know if you are interested in putting some effort in
implementing this and contribute am happy to
     collaborate :) .

Kiran Ayyagari

Jain, Prateek wrote:
> Ok. But what do I need to do for creating this partition. Do you have
any link/information which can help me in implementing this solution.

> Otherwise we have to shift to some other solution supporting RDBMS :(
, being an apache fan I would not like to do so...

> Regards,
> Prateek

Server.