directory-users mailing list archives

From <Thomas.Frankewit...@ukmuenster.de>
Subject custom authenticator - server.xml (v 1.5.3)
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 16:00:00 GMT
Greetings,

in Feb. 2007 Tim Quinn asked for the syntax used in server.xml to integrate a custom authenticator,
but he referred to v1.01.
In former time apacheds.conf was used, but I wasn't able to g**gle an adaequate solution for
the current version within the last 2 weeks.

Even in digging in the source code of v.1.5.4 there was no hint...

Background: We use in our department a directory service, which was "self made" and which
does not support LDAP. Integrating a custom authenticator might be the solution to teach our
ancient service standard behavour.

Thanks in advance

Thomas Frankewitsch