directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: ApacheDS 1.5.x KDC
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:45:22 GMT
Michael Decker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can only run the version 1.5.1. Take a look to http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5328505#10411660
>
> If anyone can run the current version with KDC, please tell...

Hi guys,

sorry for the burden. It seems we have trouble with the KDC server, but
we currently have no time to check that. Many things have changed in the
latest versions of the server, including the configuration, and the
documentation is far out of date.

Anyone who can spend some time to review the documentation and to make
the server working would be very welcome.

Of course, as soon as we can dedicate a few days on this problem (which
should be quite easy to fix), we will do...

And remember that it's a volunteer effort, so feel free to help !

Thanks !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com