directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.5.4 and embed in a webapp
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 00:16:12 GMT
Nicolas Modrzyk wrote:
> Hi list,

Hi Nicolas,
> We've been working with ApacheDS 1.5.1 for quite some time and so far,
> its runtime is really impressive and works like a charm.
>
> On the configuration side, we would like to get the fix for:
> "DIRSERVER-1118 : Cannot have two partitions dc=example,dc=com and
> dc=carrefour,dc=com at the same time."
> which available only in 1.5.4.

I think it has been fixed, but I have to double check, unless you have a
link on the JIRA issue (sparing me some research :)
> Looks like the code to embed a webapp has then sincechanged quite a
> bit, and that the documentation exposed there might be a bit
> different:
> http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/embedding-apacheds-as-a-web-application.html

Yes, it's not really updated...
> Can you confirm that ApacheDS works as an embedded webapp in 1.5.4 ?

I confirm, but this may need to be documented.
> And that it would be possible to get it running in not so much time ?

Well, I think it's a matter of a couple of days.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org