directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: version 1.6
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 15:49:28 GMT
Jain, Prateek wrote:
> Hi Arnaud,
>
>   My issue is, I need to make choice about the LDAP solution for our Single sign on project.
Features like "Dynamic configuration", "replication", "synchronizing with other databases
like mysql" etc. which most of other implementations provide and are not present in current
release of DS.

We have a Multi-Master replication. There is also an extension to store
data in oracle (shouldn't be too difficult to switch to mySql
:http://dsorapart.sourceforge.net)

Can you describe what you mean by 'dynamic configuration' ? We support a
dynamic schema configuration, for instance.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org