directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <ayyagariki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hi
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:12:09 GMT
hi Prateek,

      Have a look at the excellent doc which explains about the internal
data structures used by ADS and especially
      the JDBM partition design

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx11/JDBM+Partition+Design

     After that you may want to look at the JdbmTable, JdbmMasterTable,
JdbmIndex, JdbmStore and JdbmPartition
     classes.

     Let me know if you are interested in putting some effort in
implementing this and contribute am happy to
     collaborate :) .

Kiran Ayyagari

Jain, Prateek wrote:
> Ok. But what do I need to do for creating this partition. Do you have any link/information
which can help me in implementing this solution.

> Otherwise we have to shift to some other solution supporting RDBMS :( , being an apache
fan I would not like to do so...