directory-users mailing list archives

From Rich Remington <r...@remingtons.us>
Subject Re: weird caching behavior?
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2008 18:48:01 GMT
Okay, for those who are on the edge of their seats waiting to find out
the answer whether an upgrade fixed the issue I was experiencing...  The
answer is a definite yes - for now!  We still need to test some more
scenarios, but this still begs the question as to why I was seeing this
behavior in version 1.0.2.  At least I am able to move ahead, now.

And, to answer your question below about binding with the new password
using Studio: No, I was not able to bind with the new password using
Studio or the webapp - even though I can see the new password value (for
the user whose password was changed) when logged in as the admin user,
so it appears this is an issue inside the (version 1.0.2) LDAP server.

HTH,
Rich