directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: weird caching behavior?
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2008 07:45:47 GMT
Rich Remington wrote:
> I am using the standalone server.  BTW, the password is seen right
> after the change AND after a reboot of the standalone server, so the
> password change is permanent - even if not written to disk
> immediately.  The problem still remains that between the time it is
> changed by the webapp and before the reboot of the LDAP server, webapp
> attempts to bind with the new password fail, but binding with the old
> password works.
And you can bind with the new password using Studio ?

> Weird...
>
> I will upgrade to 1.5.4 in the meantime and let you know if this is
> fixed.  Are there any config migration tools and/or tips?  Will LDIF
> export/import just work?
1.5.4 has been released, and is available. Export and re-import using
LDIF, there is no other way atm. (be carefull : if you have changed the
schema, then you have to modify it on the new version)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org