directory-users mailing list archives

From Rich Remington <r...@remingtons.us>
Subject Re: weird caching behavior?
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 18:49:12 GMT
I am using the standalone server.  BTW, the password is seen right after
the change AND after a reboot of the standalone server, so the password
change is permanent - even if not written to disk immediately.  The
problem still remains that between the time it is changed by the webapp
and before the reboot of the LDAP server, webapp attempts to bind with
the new password fail, but binding with the old password works.

Weird...

I will upgrade to 1.5.4 in the meantime and let you know if this is
fixed.  Are there any config migration tools and/or tips?  Will LDIF
export/import just work?

Thanks for all your insight so far!

Rich