directory-users mailing list archives

From Rich Remington <r...@remingtons.us>
Subject Re: weird caching behavior?
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 17:50:39 GMT
Thanks for the feedback!  It appears that I need to try the upgrade as I
do have the synchOnWrite=true already.  Where can I find 1.5.4 today?

Also, I am still confused about the scenario I am experiencing.  The
webapp is the one responsible for making the password change, which is
then seen by the Studio app right afterward.  So, if the cache has the
change, it seems that the cache should be used for future bind requests
by either the webapp or Studio.  It really shouldn't matter if it has
hit the disk yet, should it?

Cheers,
Rich