directory-users mailing list archives

From Rich Remington <r...@remingtons.us>
Subject Re: weird caching behavior?
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 16:21:15 GMT
I am running Mac OSX.  The file system write issue does not make sense
to me if I can see the change has occurred using Apache Dir Studio
before the reboot.  I *could* try the upgrade to 1.5.3, but *should* I?
How stable is that version compared to 1.5.3?

Just a thought... if the webapp (Spring Security) pools the connection
and keeps it alive with the old password, could that explain the
scenario?  I am not positive that a new bind request is actually flowing
to Apache DS - can I see all bind attempts in the log file?  Has anyone
else seen this with Spring Security or pooling of LDAP connections?

Thanks!
Rich