directory-users mailing list archives

From Rich Remington <r...@remingtons.us>
Subject weird caching behavior?
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:02:39 GMT
I am curious is there is an article/example that describes how to deal
with the following scenario:

   1. User logs into webapp that uses Spring Security (v2.0.3) backed by
      Apache DS 1.0.2.
   2. Webapp (via an ESB service) changes password in LDAP
        - using Apache Dir Studio (v1.1.0), I can see the password has
      changed in the directory
   3. After a logout from webapp, a quick attempt to login with new
      password fails, but using the old password works.

It turns out that I need to reboot Apache DS to affect the password
change in the webapp.  A reboot of the webapp after step 3 has no affect.

Thanks,
Rich