directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS/Studio] Problems with special chars (german Umlauts)
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:47:50 GMT
Hi Christian,

I was able to reproduce your second problem but not your first one.

Could you please create an issue on our Jira [1]? And please could you
try to describe your first problem more detailed, with all the steps to
reproduce the problem?

Thanks,
Stefan

P.S. I'm a bit ashamed because I'm also German and using Umlauts all the
day ;-)

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO