directory-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Decker" <Michael.Dec...@mobilexag.de>
Subject AW: ApacheDS 1.5.x KDC
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:25:31 GMT
Hi,

I can only run the version 1.5.1. Take a look to http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5328505#10411660

If anyone can run the current version with KDC, please tell...

With regards,
	Michael Decker
--
Michael Decker

mobileX AG          Tel.: 089 / 54 24 33 - 14
Rottmannstr. 11     Fax:  089 / 54 24 33 - 55
80333 München       Web:  http://www.mobilexag.de

Registergericht:   Amtsgericht München
Handelsregisternr: HRB 134850
Vorstand:          Hannes Heckner
Aufsichtsratvors.: Karl-Heinz Horrer

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Herman van Heerden [mailto:herman@starshipsystems.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. September 2008 11:16
An: users@directory.apache.org
Betreff: ApacheDS 1.5.x KDC

Hi,

I really have trouble getting the KDC of ApacheDS 1.5.x running.  I've tried getting the MIT
KDC installed and working with the server,  but it seems like too much to still do to get
this combo running.  If the ADS KDC is running, the LDAP integration should work, shouldn't
it?

Any ideas why it does not want to start when indicated to start in the config files?

Thanks

Herman