directory-users mailing list archives

From "Nicolas Modrzyk" <n...@intalio.com>
Subject 1.5.4 and embed in a webapp
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 00:05:51 GMT
Hi list,

We've been working with ApacheDS 1.5.1 for quite some time and so far,
its runtime is really impressive and works like a charm.

On the configuration side, we would like to get the fix for:
"DIRSERVER-1118 : Cannot have two partitions dc=example,dc=com and
dc=carrefour,dc=com at the same time."
which available only in 1.5.4.

Looks like the code to embed a webapp has then sincechanged quite a
bit, and that the documentation exposed there might be a bit
different:
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/embedding-apacheds-as-a-web-application.html

Can you confirm that ApacheDS works as an embedded webapp in 1.5.4 ?
And that it would be possible to get it running in not so much time ?

Thank you in advance,
Keep up the really nice work,

Niko,