directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OSGi UserAdmin service backed by ApacheDS
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 07:12:45 GMT
Unfortunately we've been involved in a deep refactoring of the server and
have not had time to focus our attention to making it work with OSGi.
However we have many on the project that are interested in this endeavor so
it might quickly ramp back up again.

We too would love to see a UserAdmin as well as a ConfigAdmin service backed
by ApacheDS.  It's only natural.

Alex