directory-users mailing list archives

From "Ulrich Knecht" <Ulrich_Kne...@avid.com>
Subject Re: NPE during directory search
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:14:51 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

 thanks for the quick reply! The only binary objects I know
of in our schema are user password attributes. I'll have
a look how they get in and wether they might be inserted
as null values. However, a fix that would prevent the NPE
from happening would be just great.

Best Regards,

   Ulrich

value, and how the server has > accepted them. I will try to reproduce the error.