directory-users mailing list archives

From Fu-Tung Cheng <futung.ch...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WebApp Persistance on Unix
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 22:15:43 GMT
I have the work directory and it has the files.  This is the place that I checked for the permissions.
 The problem is that the files don't change with a change to the ds.

I have connected to the ds with studio, jxplorer and my java api and all show the changes
after they are made and all show the changes disappear after i stop and restart the tomcat
which is running the ds as the web app.

Since the exact same code works on windows I think I'll step through the source to find out
where the code is writing/persisting the data to disk and find out why that isn't happening
in linux unless you have a better suggestion?

Thanks for the response,

Fu-Tung