directory-users mailing list archives

From "Martynas Brijunas" <mbri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS 1.2 underscore in attrib name problem
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 20:12:05 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

that little problem that I faced today is certainly not worth much
attention. I circumvented it by using another tool, it was a one-off
operation. And, we ARE moving away from OID :) My intention was to do
my part of the bargain and to report a problem so that my favourite
tool can become even better.