directory-users mailing list archives

From "Martynas Brijunas" <mbri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS 1.2 underscore in attrib name problem
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 19:43:13 GMT
Hi Alex,

The fact that the DS is used in various environments is a testament to
the versatility and quality of the code. Take any OS, plug DS into
Eclipse and you have a first class LDAP browser. I would hate to give
up DS just because I have to deal with OID. I simply have not found a
better LDAP tool.

The open source is famous for circumventing various obstacles imposed
by commercial vendors - Oracle including.

Best regards,
Martin