directory-users mailing list archives

From "Martynas Brijunas" <mbri...@gmail.com>
Subject ApacheDS 1.2 underscore in attrib name problem
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:37:26 GMT
Hi,

I came across a proble today and not sure if this is a feature, or a bug.

I am using DS to connect to our Oracle OID server. Running a search,
getting the results I expect to get. The problem starts when I want to
select which attributes to display. If I want to display "user_id",
the DS transforms that into 2 separate attributes - "user" and "id",
none of which exist.

I have tried an alternative LDAP client and it handles the same task
without complaints.

Please could anyone clarify the situation.

Best regards,
Martin