directory-users mailing list archives

From "Rodrigo Ipince" <ipi...@gmail.com>
Subject Using ApacheDS for Kerberos unit tests
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 23:59:02 GMT
Hi,

I'm looking for a tool on which to test my Kerberos application (in Java). I
need a completely embeddable KDC that I can set up for a test, run some auth
tests, and then tear it down. It seems ApacheDS is the best choice, but I
can't find any instructions on how to do this.

Can someone point me out in the right direction? The available documentation
seems outdated and deals only with LDAP stuff (of which I know nothing
about). Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Rodrigo