directory-users mailing list archives

From Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>
Subject ApacheDS 1.5.3: How to configure NTP?
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 22:22:23 GMT
Hello

I'm trying to run a NTP Server with ApacheDS,
but it seems, that my configuration is wrong or something is missed.

my server.xml contains the following:
    <socketAcceptor id="socketAcceptor" logicExecutor="#standardThreadPool"/>
    <ntpServer enabled="true" ipPort="123">
       <datagramAcceptor>#datagramAcceptor</datagramAcceptor>
       <socketAcceptor>#socketAcceptor</socketAcceptor>
    </ntpServer>

is there an additional entry in the directory needed?
e.g. ou=ntp, ou=services, ou=configuration, ou=system

or are there some specific bean-properties to be set via server.xml ?

an example configuration would be great!

thanks

roger