directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Transaction for interceptor
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 14:07:42 GMT
Back links are a future feature we're thinking about.  I forget what AD
calls it but it essentially allows something like a group to be referenced
by the entries it refers to.  There are many things we'd like to do here on
this front - just a matter of time.

It is not possible now unless you write some code yourself and it could get
involved (meaning you might need to make some deep changes in the heart of
the server to accommodate).  On the bright side we're very well poised in
1.5.x though to add transaction support to ApacheDS to provide the atomicity
you're looking for.

Alex