directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Transaction for interceptor
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 14:00:56 GMT
No it will not.  We need to add a layer into ADS that can manage atomicity
to allow for rolling back collateral operations if the original operation
fails and rolls back.  This can be done but it's not so trivial to do
correctly.  More than atomicity factors into this as other ACID properties
also must be considered.  Also you want this to work regardless of the
partition used.

Alex