directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: problem accessing the documentation
Date Sat, 05 Jul 2008 13:39:22 GMT
Looks like some of the links on these pages take you to the confluence to
create that trail.  Seems the autoexport plugin will add link to creating
the confluence page when it has not been created.  This is something to be
created so it does not exist yet sorry.  I will make sure this is seen
properly.

Alex