directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: admin user
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 01:33:55 GMT
Create a new user with the DN you prefer and add that user to the
administrators group under ou=groups,ou=system.  That new user then becomes
a super user just like the uid=admin,ou=system user.

Then just set the admin password to something no one knows.  This way you
can have multiple admin users and can track which each one does.

If this does not work let me know.

Alex