directory-users mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: regarding ACI
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 05:47:28 GMT
Hi Eugen,

I have introduced a new userClass called parentOfEntry in order to provide
permission for users who access their subordinate entries. Relevant
implementation patch is here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1204 but I cannot commit
right now because the active development branch is under heavy refactoring.
Hopefully it will make its way into 1.5.4 release.

HTH,

--
Ersin Er
http://www.ersin-er.name