directory-users mailing list archives

From "Tony Thompson" <Tony.Thomp...@stone-ware.com>
Subject RE: Update to 1.5.3 from 1.5.1
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 19:59:17 GMT
I downloaded Studio 1.2.0, opened my server.xml file (File > Open File...), then saved it
(File > Save As...) and I still get the same exception.  What am I doing wrong?

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lecharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 1:33 PM
To: users@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Update to 1.5.3 from 1.5.1

Hi Tony,

the configuration file format has changed since 1.5.1.

You might want to use Apache Directory Studio to migrate your configuration file, by loading
it and saving it as a 1.5.3 file.

Studio 1.2.0 has just been released today, and should be available in the next hours (mirrors
get updated slowly).

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com