directory-users mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Identify which version of Apache DS is running
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 18:26:09 GMT
Hi Ron,

You can use Apache Directory Studio to do that.

Just create a new connection. Open it and right-click on it to open its
properties. Go on the "Root DSE" property page (under the "Connection" page)
and you will find the informations about your server.

For your info, these informations are taken from the attributes of the Root
DSE.

Hope this helps,
Pierre-Arnaud