directory-users mailing list archives

From Troy Davis <t...@editspot.com>
Subject Re: 1.5.x doesn't start on CentOS 5.1
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:21:23 GMT
Hi Pierre,

I entered this config line into the following files:

/opt/apacheds-1.5.2/conf/apacheds.conf
/var/lib/apacheds/default/conf/apacheds.conf

I tried just the one in /var/lib/apacheds/default/conf/ first, then
the one in /opt/apacheds-1.5.2/conf, then both. I still get the same
result. It takes 37 seconds from the time I enter /etc/init.d/apacheds
start default to when the wrapper stops. That's with both of the
config files altered. Without the timeout line you recommended, it
took 40 seconds.

Is there anything else I can try? Any other info I can provide?

Thank You,
Troy