directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apacheds 1.5.3 javax.naming.NamingException
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 14:05:04 GMT
Hmmm...

Sound like a pb with the data in your LDIF file. I'm pretty sure that
you are using chinese characters (which is ok), and I think we have
problems handling those values internally.

Can you provide the LDIF file, if it does not contains any confidential
information ? (otherwise, can you strip the entry with all the
confidential infos, check that the server is still failing, and paste it ?).

Lat, not least, can you fill a JIRA with your problem ?

Thanks !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com