directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update to 1.5.3 from 1.5.1
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 20:20:24 GMT
Tony Thompson wrote:
> I downloaded Studio 1.2.0, opened my server.xml file (File > Open File...), then saved
it (File > Save As...) and I still get the same exception.  What am I doing wrong?

Nothing ... The file structure has changed :/

Could you submit your server.xml if there is nothing confidential into
it ? We will have a look at it and hopefully make it work.

Thanks !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com