directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update to 1.5.3 from 1.5.1
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:32:35 GMT
Hi Tony,

the configuration file format has changed since 1.5.1.

You might want to use Apache Directory Studio to migrate your
configuration file, by loading it and saving it as a 1.5.3 file.

Studio 1.2.0 has just been released today, and should be available in
the next hours (mirrors get updated slowly).

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org