directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem creating a root context with two RDNs
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:20:07 GMT
Hi Ulrik,

it is not possible to use the wizard for your intention. Could you
please file a Jira to request the new feature?
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO

As a workaround you could use the LDIF editor in Studio. Open a new LDIF
editor, choose your connection and write your LDIF.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Seelmann