directory-users mailing list archives

From Eugen Paraschiv <eug...@axz.ro>
Subject Re: regarding ACI
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 06:27:28 GMT
Regarding my previous email, is there any chance to implement that
behavior with the current ACI system. And if not, what would be a rough
time frame for the introduction of the proposed extensions into the
system? Not an exact date of course, but a very general approximation. I
don't know if the process can take months or years.Of course I still
hope that the issue can be resolved with the current version of the ACI.
Thank you. Eugen.

--
Eugen Paraschiv, Java Developer
AZOTH Ltd