directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven Repositories
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 15:29:38 GMT
Eugen Paraschiv wrote:
> - as a LDAP Server I am using the Apache Directory 1.5.2 under Ubuntu
> Linux
Sadly, the classes you are looking for (MutableStartupConfiguration and
Configuration) have been removed in 1.5.2. (they were available in
1.5.1). This is the reason why I thought you were using 1.0.2

> - I tried to simply add the dependency to the maven pom.xml but Maven
> could not resolve it; is the 1.0.2 jar downloadable by hand anyware?
> Thank you for the quick answer. Eugen.
So this is plain normal that adding this dependency won't work, as the
classes are not present in the 1.5.2 jars.

What are your trying to do exactly ?

PS: This makes me think that the current documentation about embedding
ADS into a WebApp is doomed :
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/embedding-apacheds-as-a-web-application.html)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny