directory-users mailing list archives

From Eugen Paraschiv <eug...@axz.ro>
Subject Maven Repositories
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 12:26:03 GMT
My name is Eugen Paraschiv. I am trying to develop an application using
Apache Directory (and Directory Studio); I am trying to find the JAR by
hand (after I gave up trying to add it with maven), so that I can
resolve the following dependencies:

import org.apache.directory.server.core.configuration.Configuration;
import
org.apache.directory.server.core.configuration.MutableStartupConfiguration;

I would appreciate any advice on how to either add the correct
dependency with Maven (how to configure the maven repository to find it
or however it's done) or here to find the actual JAR by hand, so that I
can add it to my project's build path. I apologize if the topic has
already been discusses. If so, I only need the link. Thank you. Eugen

--
Eugen Paraschiv, Java Developer
AZOTH Ltd

believed to be clean.